If you're after a pedestal mounted unit with 1 to 6 mailboxes, shop the list below for your options. All pedestal mounted 4C mailboxes require postmaster approval before use for USPS delivery. Please contact us if you have any questions before purchasing.
4C pedestal mounted mailbox features:
- This new pedestal mounting solution allows for ANY versatile™ 4C mailbox, collection box or trash/recycling bin to be mounted free-standing outdoors on a pedestal curbside.
- versatile™ 4C mailboxes are USPS Approved for wall mounted applications – However, the pedestal mounting of 4C mailboxes requires local Postmaster approval.
- The pedestal mounted 4C mailboxes that are featured on these pages are all constructed and configured to meet all of the U.S. Postal Service requirements regarding minimum and maximum height of mailboxes; parcel lockers and master control doors; as well as security, including mailbox locks, and weather resistance.
- These 4C Horizontal mailboxes are constructed of heavy gauge aluminum and 300 series stainless steel compartments for superior strength, corrosion resistance and exceptional outdoor durability. Rugged weather-resistant pebble (textured) powdercoat finish resists scratching and vandalism
- Our 4C Horizontal mailboxes feature quick-release master loading door lock latches for easy access by Mail Carriers into the front-loading units. All mailbox modules include an integrated solid aluminum mail collection compartment for outgoing mail, with a weather protection hood for maximum weather resistance and an anti-fishing comb to protect against theft.
- Available in front-loading only
- 4C horizontal mailbox door identification is available in two ways: Number decals – up to 5 characters, or engraved door ID - up to 12 characters. CLICK HERE to see examples of the available door ID options.
- Standard tenant mailbox size is 3 1/4"H x 12 7/8"W x 15 1/2"D. Custom mailbox configurations are available in many of the modules, with modified compartment sizes, including double-high (6 ½” high), triple-high (10” high) and four-high (13 1/2” high), depending on the 4C module being ordered. Some modification restrictions do apply, so please call our highly trained and helpful Customer Service staff for assistance if you require something other than what you see below. Please note that all custom configured or custom numbered products are non-returnable.
- These mailboxes may qualify for LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) credits. Call our Customer Service staff for details. Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) are not required for these mailboxes & packaging, as they are exempt from the requirements as provided under Title 29 CFR Part 1910.1200
- Parcel lockers include the unique double locking mechanism for added package security
- 4C horizontal mailboxes are equipped with USPS-1172 910A tenant locks w/3 keys – these are the only USPS approved tenant mailbox locks
- CLICK HERE to view or download the installation instructions for the pedestal mounted 4C mailboxes
- Several powdercoat finishes are available, including Antique Bronze, Black, Dark Bronze, Gold Speck, Postal Gray, Sandstone, Silver Speck, or White. Click HERE to view the color chart.