4C Horizontal, 11-Door High USPS-Approved versatile™ Mailboxes
- USPS APPROVED!
- These 4C Horizontal mailboxes are constructed of heavy gauge aluminum and 300 series stainless steel compartments for superior strength, corrosion resistance and exceptional outdoor durability. Rugged weatherproof pebble (textured) powdercoat finish resists scratching and vandalism.
- Installation options for these versatile™ 4C mailboxes are fully recess mounted into a wall or similar type of structure (17-inches of wall depth is required), or surface mounted with the purchase of an additional surface mount collar required (see below for the appropriate collar for the module being ordered). Surface mounted units will protrude approximately 18-inches from the wall.
- Most of these versatile ™ 4C mailboxes are also available as pedestal mounted. Click HERE to go to our Pedestal Mounted 4C Mailbox page.
- Our 4C Horizontal mailboxes feature quick-release master loading door lock latches for easy access by USPS Mail Carriers into the front-loading units. All mailbox modules include an integrated solid aluminum mail collection compartment for outgoing mail, with weather protection hood that provides maximum weather resistance and anti-fishing comb that protects against theft.
- Our 4C horizontal mailboxes are only available in front-loading (mail carrier accesses from the front).
- 4C horizontal mailbox door identification is available in two ways: Number decals – up to 5 characters, or engraved door ID - up to 12 characters. Click HERE to see examples of the available door ID options.
- Standard tenant mailbox size is approximately 3 1/4"H x 12 7/8"W x 15 1/2"D. Selected units are also available with oversized mailboxes and/or oversized outgoing mail compartments. Custom mailbox units are available with modified compartment sizes, including double-high (6 ½” high), triple-high (10” high) and quad-high (13 ½” high), depending on the 4C mailbox module being ordered. Some modification restrictions do apply, so please call our highly trained and helpful Customer Service staff for assistance if you require something other than what is shown below.
- Double locking mechanism for added package security on all Parcel Locker doors
- 4C horizontal mailboxes are equipped with USPS-1172 910A tenant locks with 3 keys each &ndash.
- Add a built-in trash/recycling bin to your 4C Horizontal mailbox configuration!! These accessories to your mailboxes are designed to match the versatile ™ 4C mailboxes in this suite, and can be installed side-by-side with them. As with the mailboxes, these bins may be recess mountedor surface mounted with the additional surface mount collar. Choose from a variety of door flap identification to suit your needs, such as “WASTE”, “PAPER”, “PLASTIC”, “GLASS”, “TRASH”, or customize your own. Click HERE to see pictures. See the product listing below for more details
- The versatile ™ 4C horizontal mailboxes are available in several powdercoat finishes - choose from Postal Gray, Silver Speck, Gold Speck, Black, Dark Bronze, White, Sandstone, and Antique Copper. Click HERE to view color chart.
- Click HERE to view/print/download the installation instructions for the RECESS mounted versatile ™ 4C mailboxes
- Click HERE to view/print/download the installation instructions for the SURFACE mounted versatile ™ 4C mailboxes
- Don’t see what you’re looking for? Or do you have a large or complicated mailbox project? Please call our helpful Customer Service staff for assistance!
4C Mailboxes for Apartments and Condominiums
With more living spaces being build every year, the demand for group mailboxes is becoming quite high. US Mail Supply offers a variety of mailboxes for apartments and condos, so finding the right one is easy.
The 4C horizontal 11-door high lockable mailboxes are very versatile, making them suitable for many applications. Customers like you are able to choose from 7 different powder coat finishes, flap identification, and other customizable features. With the stainless steel, heavy-gauge build, your tenants’ mail is safe and secure inside or outside.
If you don’t see what you need, please contact us. We can help you through the buying process and decide what features are needed for your lockable mailbox.