This drop box by Salsbury Industries is just right for businesses, multi-unit buildings, offices and anyplace else needing a secure depository for small to medium sized parcels. Built with 14 gauge steel and available in a powder coated blue, gray, white or primer finish, this drop box can be used indoors or outdoors. Note that this box is for private use only and is not USPS approved.
Courier drop box product features & specifications
- Courier drop boxes are constructed of 14 gauge steel with durable powder coated finish.
- Courier drop boxes provide a means for collecting mail, documents, correspondence, small packages and other items.
- Private use only.
- Equipped with 3 point locking system.
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor use.
- Overall courier drop box dimensions: 20"W x 49"H x 26"D.
- Storage area: 19.5"W x 28.25"H x 20.75"D.
- Package drop box opening - 15.75"W x 7"H
- Available in gray, blue, white or primer.
- Custom colors available for up charge on all courier drop boxes
- Click here to see more information on our Courier Boxes
- Click here to see a line drawing of the Courier Box
- Click here to see the installation information for this product
Courier Box for Businesses, Universities and Institutions
This courier box from Salsbury Industries has a 15 ¾” wide by 7” high opening to accommodate small to medium-sized parcels and a secure 3-point locking mechanism to keep the contents secure. A hood over the front access door provides shelter from the elements, and a user access door in back facilitates collection of parcels. Built with 14-gauge steel for durability and finished in a durable powder coat finish (blue, dray, white or primer).
- Ideal for colleges, schools, apartments, condominiums, office buildings, corporate mail centers, military bases and other applications
- Durable 14 gauge steel construction
- Powder coated finish in blue, gray, white and primer
- 3-point locking mechanism (with 3 keys)
- Salsbury Industries is an ISO 9001:2015 certified company in business since 1936