Pedestal letter locker collection box product features & specs
- These collection boxes are typically used for large institutions that receive a high volume of mail utilizing the standard USPS mail totes, such as schools, medical facilities, airports and universities.
- Collection Boxes are perfect for customers who receive large amounts of incoming mail and also have large amounts of outgoing mail
- The USPS will place a mail tote filled with incoming mail in the collection box, and remove the existing tub of outgoing mail
- All of these letter lockers are prepped for the USPS lock for mail carrier access and requires local USPS approval – NOT intended for residential use. Private use collection boxes are also available - an upcharge for each additional commercial lock needed will apply - see product page for details.
- Tenant (or recipient) door is fit with a high security Medeco deadbolt lock for security.
- Optional pedestals available in surface mount or in-ground - PEDESTALS ARE SOLD SEPARATELY!
- Heavy 14-gauge aluminum construction
- Optional side-mounted red stainless steel flag is available with all of our Letter Locker Collection Boxes at an upcharge - see product page for details
- Several powdercoat finishes are available
- Single Letter Locker Collection Box – Front+Rear has one front door prepped for the USPS lock and one rear door equipped with the tenant lock. The NEW Front Access model has two doors BOTH located on the FRONT of the box - One door is used for USPS access only & the second door is for single recipient pick up only
- Double Letter Locker Collection Box – Front+Rear with one door is to be used for one tenant, and accommodates two USPS mail totes, which are used for either incoming or outgoing mail. The NEW Front Access model has two doors BOTH located on the FRONT of the box - One door is used for USPS access only & the second door is for single recipient pick up only.
- Double Letter Locker Collection Box with two doors is ideal for two commercial tenants. The NEW Front Access model has three doors ALL located on the FRONT of the box - One door is used for USPS access only & the other two doors are for two individual tenants for pick up only.
- Mail totes are sold separately! Order our Item 1577R for white and colored mail totes that fit in these letter locker collection boxes
- Click here to see the Data Sheet for our Letter Locker Collection Boxes
Pedestal Letter Lockers for Multi-Unit Buildings and Commercial Properties
US Mail Supply offers a range of pedestal letter lockers in sizes ranging from one standard sized USPS mail tote to two standard sized mail totes. Most are designed for use by both the US Mail and tenants, with separate doors and security locks for each. Pedestals are sold separately, and you can choose either a surface mount pedestal (Item #LLA36SMP) or an in-ground pedestal (Item #LLA60P). Whether you’re looking for multi-unit residential collection boxes or commercial collection boxes, you’ve got options with US Mail Supply.