These Pedestal Parcel Lockers built by Florence Manufacturing, these units are widely used at multi-unit residential complexes for secure access to mail and packages 24 hours a day. They are available in either a 2 box or 4 box model. Both can be ordered in 6 different architectural color options: black, dark bronze, sandstone, postal grey, forest green or white. With their rugged construction and colors to complement any color scheme, these units are a welcome addition to any property.
Outdoor valiant™ pedestal parcel lockers are USPS approved, but CANNOT be used as a stand-alone locker. They are designed for use within a larger mailbox cluster system.
- These NEW outdoor parcel lockers meet all the latest F-Series CBU security and durability standards set by the U.S. Postal Service
- These Outdoor Pedestal Parcel Lockers are designed for use with cluster box unit mailboxes. This product CANNOT be used as a stand-alone mailbox
- Robotically welded cabinet and hood seams
- USPS Approved - Prepared for a Post Office-supplied lock on the top and a catching parcel lock below.
- Rugged, weather resistant powdercoat finish resists scratching and vandalism
- Constructed of 300 series stainless steel and aircraft aluminum, including aluminum pedestal
- Master front-loading door designed to prevent prying with interlocking overlap seams
- Silver adhesive metal placards with black numbers are standard
- Available colors are Standard Sandstone, Black, Dark Bronze, Postal Gray, Forest Green or White.
- By USPS direction, Postal Gray finish is available for replacement or fill-in purposes only
- Click HERE to download the data sheet for our F-Series Cluster Box Unit mailboxes and Outdoor Pedestal Parcel Lockers
- Pricing includes pedestal stand
- Click here to view or download the Outdoor Pedestal Parcel Locker installation instructions