US Mail Supply carries a USPS approved mail package drop that’s ideal for residential and small business use. This box can also be used for UPS, FedEx and other package delivery services. Designed for outdoor or indoor use and available in four powder coat finishes to blend in with just about any building’s color scheme, this is a great option for anyone who needs more space and better security than a basic mail box.
Mail package drop features & specifications:
- USPS Approved
- May also be used for non-postal package delivery (UPS, Fed Ex, etc.), or other types of private applications
- All aluminum construction
- Convenient front and rear access doors for tenant access
- Mail is deposited through a non-locking access panel on the front
- Each unit includes an outgoing mail tray (un-secured), a lock with 2 keys (both doors are keyed alike), and an adjustable red signal flag
- Available in four powdercoat finishes: Black, White, Green or Silver
- Mail Package Drop can be mounted on an optional surface mount post, or in-ground pedestal (order pedestal separately)
- Mail Package Drops are approved for USPS curbside mail delivery – Master postal lock is NOT required
- Click here to view the Mail Package Drop data sheet, including color choices
- Click here to view the detailed features of the Mail Package Drop
- Click here to view a line drawing of the Mail Package Drop
- Click here to view the installation instructions for the Mail Package Drop
Mail Package Drop for Homes and Small Businesses
This mail and package drop box is great for anyone needing more space and security for their mail than the conventional mail box. Inside is a slot for incoming mail and one for outgoing mail. A secure mail compartment with locks on both front and rear access doors keep parcels safe.
USPS Approved Mail and Package Drop Box
Approved for USPS curbside mail delivery, this mail drop can be mounted on an optional bolt-mount in-ground pedestal or a base of your choice. Durable aluminum construction with your choice of black, green, silver or white powder coated finish to complement virtually any exterior color scheme.