- Our mail sorter shelves can be used to add more pockets to your mail sorter, or to replace old damaged shelves
- Mail sorter shelves are available in 11 ½-inch wide, and 9 ½-inch wide
- Choose the depth of sorter shelf that you need to match your mail sorter – Available depths are 12 ¼-inch (matches our 12 ¾-inch deep mail sorters), and 15 ¼-inch (matches our 15 ¾-inch deep mail sorters)
- Sorter shelves are also available in two colors – Putty or Gray
- Vertical shelf supports are for use with our steel sorter shell. Simply add the vertical shelf support, then add horizontal shelves. Shelf supports are all steel and are 13-1/4-inches high.
- Shelf support is an upright that is notched every 1/2" to accept our horizontal shelves (horizontal shelves sold separately). Perfect for adding extra pockets to sorters already placed in the office, mail center, mail room or warehouse.
- Shelf labels for our mail sorters – Choose from 4-inch long x 1-inch high, 4-inch long x 1/2-inch high or 3-inch long x ½-inch high. Sold in packages of 25 labels
- Shelf labels come with a plastic holder with cardboard insert, and has Velcro backing - Adhesive-backed Velcro lining sticks on shelf lip
Keep it organized with labels, shelves and bins
A mailroom is no place for chaos. Keep yours under control with labels, shelving and bins that make it easier for your staff to ensure mail gets where it’s supposed to go. US Mail Supply has everything you need to help keep your mailroom organized for maximum efficiency.