Contact our mailroom equipment suppliers with any questions or to place an order today!
- Security shell is 20 gauge steel with welded construction
- Internal shelves are 20 gauge steel and are removable for different sized doors and have a front and rear bend for pocket identification and strength
- Baked on powder putty colored paint in formulated for chipping and corrosion resistance
- Deliver the mail through extra-large 7/8" mail slot, or each security station has a large locking rear door that exposes all of the individual pockets
- Each roomy inside compartment measures 10-3/4"W x 15-1/4"D x 2-5/8"H
- Full rear door swings out of the way and includes 2 keys.
- Each mail recipient unlocks their private compartment to retrieve the mail - Each compartment is keyed differently (2 keys per door are included)
- Our Inter-Office Mail Stations are available with three different lock options – Choose from the standard keyed cam lock, which includes 2 keys each or Non-Locking Thumb Turn Latches (both at no upcharge); or the Combination Lock with 3 Turn Dials ($9.50 upcharge per door).
- Click here to see a photo of the Combination Lock, or click here to see a photo of the Thumb Turn Latch
- If Combination Locks or Thumb Turn Latches are ordered, they are shipped separately and are installed by the customer – installation instructions are included
- Units can be bolted together for a strong bank of steel security boxes
- Perfect for doctors, students, or patient mail
Choosing the Right Mail Station
Here at US Mail Supply, we offer wall mounted mail stations, desktop mail stations and free standing mailboxes. Each of them come with a variety of uses and can hold a lot of mail.
If you are looking for an open design with low security, browse through our free standing mailboxes.
If you are looking for more secure mail stations made with strong materials, the best choice would be desktop mail stations or the wall mounted mail stations.
A Mail Station for Every Budget
The large quantity of inter-office mail stations available here at US Mail Supply makes it easy for anyone on a budget to find the perfect mail station. The amount of doors on a mail station range from 7 door mail stations to 36 door mail stations.
Strong Construction Keeps Mail Stations Tamper Resistant
All of our inter-office mail stations are made of 20 gauge steel with welded construction for extra security. Our mail stations are meant to last, because they are constructed with scratch resistant and corrosion resistant materials.
Each individual compartment of the inter office mail station comes with two keys.
If you want to add even more security to your mail stations, order them with 3-turn dials for each door.
Contact the office mail storage specialists at US Mail Supply if you need assistance choosing the right mailbox.