- Mail sorters are formed and welded all-steel construction
- Open back sorters double your mail center efficiency by allowing you to either sort from both sides for quicker sorting, or sort from one side and pick-up the mail for the other side for faster delivery
- Each mail sorter shelf is adjustable by ½” increments, and has a shelf identification lip on both sides.
- Available in grey or putty finis
- Don't forget to order removable shelf labels for your new mail sorter! Available in 3" long x 1/2" high size (box of 25). See product number L22 at the bottom of this page.
- Do you need additional or replacement shelves, vertical shelf supports, pocket bins or other accessories for your mail sorter? Just follow this link to our convenient sorter accessory page.
- The Mail Sorters shown on this page are not manufactured to be hung on a wall - they must be fully supported underneath either by resting on a table top, shelf, placed on the floor, etc.
- Multi-tier Mail Sorter "shells" nest on top of each other, so it is not required to bolt them together. However, small bolt holes are pre-cut into the top and bottom of each Mail Sorter shell at all four corners, so the customer may fasten them together using small nuts and bolts (not included) for added strength and stability if the customer so desires.
Classrooms & Offices Rejoice: Steel Mail Sorter Prices are Lower Than Ever Before!
It's 7am and you're already pulling into the parking lot. Your cup of coffee is burning your hand, but ingoring the pain is easy as you stare at at the building you work in 5 days a week. You never come in this early, but last week's news had you setting your alarm for 6. It was the talk of the office: a new mail sorter was finally being delivered Monday. One of your co-workers pulls up and parks a spot away from you. After another five minutes and five other cars have filled in the parking spaces outside the school. Everyone is looking forward to it. The office has been a stress-bearing, unorganized mess without a mail sorter the past week. It's now 7:15 and the entire teacher parking lot is occupied by cars of the staff - even the janitor is here to watch. Vehicles begin shutting off and you pull your keys out of the ignition to join the crowd running towards the front entrance.
"It's here!" a secretary screams as the herd grows in size.
"The 32 pocket mail sorter is finally here!"
A delivery man wheels a large package up the front ramp. Students have started to arrive, but your co-workers are pushing past them to hold the door open for the steel mail sorter. You notice the delivery man losing his grip and you jump on the opportunity before anyone else notices. "Do you need help?" you ask, grabbing the package and lifting it above your head with both hands. "I'll take it from here." The crowd chants your name as you finish the delivery. Unpackaging the sorter, you set it up in the main office and receive a round of cheers and pats on your back from coworkers excited to have organization back in the school and one or two strangers who wanted to join in on the celebration.
Just when you think it's all over, you see the delivery man out of the corner of your eye and hear the secretary scream again, this time saying "there's another one! It's a 16 pocket steel mail sorter!". You let your coworkers run to it as you take in the beauty of the 32 pocket organizer you've already set up. Alone in the calm air of the office, you pick up an envelope knocked to the ground in the clamour of the delivery. Addressed for the Principal, you place it in the first shelf and smile as your coworkers begin to fight over who gets to set up the 16 pocket sorter. Tears of joy have been spilled, but piles of documents and letters will no longer.
Organization is finally restored.
Open back steel mail sorters are available at US Mail Supply - browse our full selection today!