- Mail sorters are formed and welded all-steel construction
- Open back sorters double your mail center efficiency by allowing you to either sort from both sides for quicker sorting, or sort from one side and pick-up the mail for the other side for faster delivery
- Each mail sorter shelf is adjustable by ½” increments, and has a shelf identification lip on both sides.
- Available in grey or putty finish
- Don't forget to order removable shelf labels for your new mail sorter! Available in 3" long x 1/2" high size (box of 25). See product number L22 at the bottom of this page.
- Do you need additional or replacement shelves, vertical shelf supports, pocket bins or other accessories for your mail sorter? Just follow this link to our convenient sorter accessory page.
- The Mail Sorters shown on this page are not manufactured to be hung on a wall - they must be fully supported underneath either by resting on a table top, shelf, placed on the floor, etc.
- Multi-tier Mail Sorter "shells" nest on top of each other, so it is not required to bolt them together. However, small bolt holes are pre-cut into the top and bottom of each Mail Sorter shell at all four corners, so the customer may fasten them together using small nuts and bolts (not included) for added strength and stability if the customer so desires.
Metal Mail Sorters Put an End to Office & Classroom Nightmares.
Have you been waking up in the middle of the night to hear yourself screaming? Do you have your sleep interupted by chronic cold sweats? Are your nightmares haunted by mail monsters? Its not uncommon for stressed out employees to have nightmares about work, but if you're not getting sleep because organization doesn't exist in your office, you're only one order away from getting back to normal.
If documents are falling from the ceiling and paperwork is flooding your classroom up to your ankles, order a metal mail sorter from US Mail Supply today! Our selection of 36 inch wide open back organizers have low prices and include two main models:
Cluttered classrooms and unorganized office spaces are the perfect source for terrifying nightmares. If your work place leaves you feeling like you're in the film Vertigo by the end of the day, take action! Our mail sorters are made of steel and last through years of use. Plastic sorters break and crack over time and wood ones can be damaged by unexpected leaks in the ceiling or coffee spills. Metal is the way to go - make sure you order with US Mail Supply while we're still in stock!